Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sunshine.

i woke up late this morning. which was like almost 10 o'clock.
i dint wan to wake up until sumone called my cell.
plus, i was kinda dissapointed cuz i dint get wat i expected for my bday yesterday. oh well.
but that is not the point im writing another post now.

i had the longest night oh my life i tell you!! i slept 3.30 a.m. bamm!!! i beat my own record. we broke our record da same night. we both agreed to stop cuz if continue to break our record the same night or else we loose all the fun.Hahhaha.
it was all worth it. bcuz i felt ALOT better after talking to....and aftr texting all night.
i did not feel sleepy dats the weird thing. i was all set to stay up all night.
but it was jz too much so we call it.

i cant reload! cuz outside is raining! daymmm.
help me reload. please. my number is (014-awwuresosweet)

adios amigos!!!

someone forgot bout my birthday!!! =[
like this lah you.

No comments: