Saturday, November 15, 2008

(K)aling (F)ood (C)entre

Yesterday night aftr Friday Prayer Meeting at Sacred Heart my parents, Jasmine, and me went for our so-call supper!! Every Friday we will do that.
we ended up planning to eat cha keow tiau...(erm how to spell? wtevr lah) some wer in Foh Sang that.
And so dad parked his car in front of a....wait, ermm wat u call those kedai dat sells roti canai that...kaling food centre bha... no wait, mamak stall kah? ah! mamak stall. cuz the mamak stall is jz beside the restaurant that sells cha keow tiau.
Coincidentally, i saw the mamak stall's damn big TV was on channel HBO. and earlier on my sis text me from home saying that "Disturbia" is starting 11 o'clock. So, i was asking my dad to jz eat at the mamak stall, but they dint want to. Dad gave me 30 bucks to spend on my supper, Jasmine too wanted to watch so she came with me.

While waiting for the food, i called olive cuz she told me dat she had sumthing to say.
"im now in KFC, KALING FOOD CENTRE" i said.
olive was like
"WHAT?! wer is that?"
then i raised my voice and said again
"KALING FOOD CENTRE. bha".
aftr the second tym i said the word "KALING" then baru i realise that there are actually a few Indians running around taking orders.
quickly i said "olivia? i text you lah, i text you".

GOSH! adakah balik2 i say "Kaling, Kaling". Ha ha.
my supper cost my dad exactly 6 ringgit, 20 cents.
FYI: i kept all the change, which was 23 ringgit, 80 cents. WAIT. Okkaaayy.. am i being calculative now. XD

gtg.

BARNACLE'S
(spongebob's quote)

No comments: