Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday night.

So its friday night again, me and my friends n cousins would meet up at the parish hall to LEPAK together. MARIanne, kimBERLY, luiGI, timOTHY, Alez. those are the usual ppl. =] kim and luigi had a movie to catch dey came to sacred heart early b4 they went, jz to hang out. Anne, if u're wondering wat we were doin b4 you came, this is it:
Tim replying si gay.

ehem2. Dangg not clear bha da pic.
yep tim and kim was chasing around cz tim took kim's fon and ngam2 brandon reply kim. Tim wrote "Hahaha. Hi gay!". budu bha si tim. XD and 1st time i see kim run around ohh.NO. I mean 1st tym i see her chase around. Hahaha.
THEN,
SI Luigi agen. b4 i went up for this children's year end party to get some food to eat, luigi and i was like playing around. Somehow my left thumb finger nail hit his knee real hard, I felt a lil pain but the adrenalin was rushing in my blood I dint really realise it until i saw a dark red fluid on my thumb. sempat lagi i take photo of my thumb b4 i wash it off. XD
front view.
back view

right b4 i wash it off in the toilet.

The effect of the blood is so cool. i actually love it. thats y i took 3 pictures, once in a life tym nie. XD O.o

but seriously its real. =]]]]

5 comments:

OLIVIA(:mfg said...

eeiiuu..!! nxt tym dun wash it off bha, u lick it! haha!XD

Andrew Yong said...

HAHAHAHA!! that reminds me of twilight agen. i sound like a vampire now. actually i dint lick i suck my thumb. i dint write dat in my post. XD

Anthea said...

hey you. hahaha. anthea here. rupa2nya u oso got blogspot ah. hahaha. i'll link you up in mine. =)

Anonymous said...

lol. coolness :) like so fake oh.

Andrew Yong said...

ANTHEA: owh. u pula anthea. yup i started to blog onli last month.olivia asked me to. XD

BEL: Laugh Out Loud. hard to believe eh? see my thumb nex tym, got scar already. or u can ask kimberly. =]