Monday, November 10, 2008

hair cut.

wana noe? Olivia had her hair cut da same day i did! not fair, copycat. XD

i had my hair cut one week b4 the hols. the 1st day aftr my hair cut i went to school and friends cant stop questioning y i had my hair cut when hols are jz around the corner. all i said was simple "owh.. parents bah dun like my hair long".

last day of school we had a small class party. we had some simple lame games, i did not enjoy any of da games. cuz i won nothing!!!
anyway wat made my day was this,
aftr da party we hv this certificates (kunun) dat kailash brought he came with a piece of paper.
asking everyone in the class to sign.
and on the paper he printed "joker of the year, muscleman, mr.cool dude" and stuff.
guess wat tittle i got.

"HAIRSTYLE OF THE YEAR!!!" main kau. beat that. HAHAHHA

i was hving doubts about my hair at 1st.
but not anymore. ppl are starting to like my hair wen i punk'd it up.
even my mum's friend like it. SEHHH..

thx ppl!

No comments: