Monday, November 10, 2008

My name is Borat now.

GOSH!!! i ter-used my sister's account jz now! =.= niceee, now i hv to re-type it all.

Here's the thing.
i never understand y ppl blog. wat i usually do is, i will simply click someone's blog links.
and start reading thier funny crap.!
if ure able to find one in da middle of da night.jz keep reading lah. XD
from my own experience, i rmbr i read one not long ago.
and it was like 12 sumthing.everyone was asleep except me.
aftr reading all her short and funny crap. i totally forgoten bout my sleep.
some sort of energy boost. O.o

im doing this blog bcz sumone told me to just now through da fon.XD
woah! can u believe it, a fon call actually made me wanna sign up for this.
the same way i made up my mind to hv my hair cutted b4 holiday.
anyway,
im not addicted to bloging (yet) hopefully one day i will find me intrest in writing these craps.

i hv to admit writing these craps, wasnt dat bad aftr all.

tata!

No comments: