Thursday, November 20, 2008

1st day of work.should hv post this 2days ago

MY 1ST DAY OF WORK.
actually it was yesterday. I'll make it sound like today.

I called my hunny last nyt, jz wana make a final long call b4 i start work 2morw at my parent's shop.

19th November.
Idk wat made me wake up so early. It was like 7 sumthin, told myself its a must dat I work cz I reli need the money. Shop opens at 8, i was feeling kinda boring at 1st. Onli the 1st hour of my job, im already sweating like hell. After awhile i got bored, and jz wana go in to the office in jz watch the shop through the CCTV. When i went out of the office, i turn back lock the inside and jz close the door. The next second i realise i left the keys inside the office. =.= and there u hv it, my very 1st trouble on my 1st day of work! im a troublemaker. =]]
Then i went back to the office, and the 1st thing i saw was this book about OBAMA.
Yep Obama, the black president, i wonder if the states know that our president is actually Abdullah.curious.the introduction n da starting was kinda fun to read. This is the 1st official book i ever put my own efforts on reading it. Some part was touching, funny and sad. very2 nice, its not dat bcuz I love politics, i actually hv very less interest in those. its not lyk im dreaming damn BIG like "Im going to be the next president of the United States" NOOOOOOO. His story is kinda unique. u guys should try to read, really. =]
I sat next to Jasmine on the counter, Jas look at my book and say "Hmmm.. who is that guy on the cover of ur book? Barrack Obama? actor kha him?" I gave Jas "The Look", and say "WHAT?! Obama? an actor?". I was completely shocked. O.o adakah?

20th November
The stupidest thing that happend to me today was.... as we were closing up, i went and take one of the security guard's stick, to play with. i was swinging it very high, very fast. Somehow the stupid stick droped from the top of me, and BAMM!! It hit my forehead. I was all dizzy, like im hving cupids flying around my head, seriously. Now i hv a big bruise on my forehead. Dang it hurts.
Work wasnt that bad like i thought it was, some of the workers thier loves to play around and sumtyms the make a fool out of themselves.That wen all the good part starts.
till nest tym,
troublemakers.





1 comment:

Maxine Gomes said...

SURE . Link me. I'll link you too