Sunday, August 30, 2009

up. up. up. up.



up.! i just got back from the movies with my family.
gossshh. what a long day. here's what happened.

i went to church in the morning. did not serve mass because i was sick.
i went and sit with my cousins instead. both my cousins that were sitting beside me, somehow saw my sunburn at the back of my neck, where it looks like all the skin is already peeling off. it looks disgusting. then they started peeling the dry skin for me. like what carmen chin did to me ystrday night. anyway, after mass i went with my cousins for breakfast. went all the way to kingfisher, man tai. went back like a fat ass, could hardly move a step away from my chair.
then uncle melvin drove us to karamunsing because alex wanted to get a capo for his guitar. he bought a damn lousy one from music mart, cost him more than 30 bucks and what happened was it dint work properly. so, we went afd got a new one. i bought myself two picks, one actually has a painting of a naked women, not so dishy looking. i showed it to marianne and she said "cant you get anything better than that?". "its ART" i replied. haha

went to the cyber cafe with three of my cousins. played life 4 dead, screamed like a bunch of freaks!- "HUNTER!" "WITCH!!" "HORT!"-we all ran out of bullets at the last stage where the boat is suppose to come and rescue us, we were using hand guns to shoot the Tanker. i dint make it to the boat, became a deceased. haha.
i walked all the way back home, mq right leg was really aching.

took a nap, went to watch "up" at cathay cineplex. after the movie, while we were walking to our car, we heard a verry loud BANG from the block on the other side of the road. it sounded like a gun shot. it wasnt someone lighting fireworks or something i cuz i saw nothing in the sky. the echo made it sound like it was fired twice. samantha, my little sister was freaking out. haha.


till next time,
adios UP lovers.

No comments: