Monday, August 17, 2009

parliament.

"what a hectic day in school."

i really dint feel like blogging but i just felt like telling you guys what actually happened in school today.
i slept pretty late last night. i woke up with huge eye bags this morning.
my hair is pretty long now. my chief minister from the parliament team asked me to cut my hair because it was long-il explain more about the parliament part later.
after brushing my teeth. i reached for the hair gel on top of wardrobe. i tell you, that dust layer was so thick. i took some and started grooming my hair for the 1st time in 9 years. surprisingly my mom dint even bother to ask me why i did it.haha.

i reached school and my hair was all my friends could laugh of. i seriously look nerdy.
but on the bright side, that new hair style, paid off. discipline teacher did not realise it. haha
today was also the day for the students that will be running for parliament to be interviewed by a bunch of prefects in order for one to be qualified.
i wasnt really interested but i paid 5 bucks just for the form.so, i must well just give it a try then.
when i went in the room, there were roughly 8 prefects sitting infront of me. one came up to me, took a comb and started combing my fringe down. after they found out that my hair is#actually long, they started asking my why can i run for parliament when im having a discipline problem already. i was telling them why, suddenly they started to get aggressive, things they were saying were completely irrelevant. i started to defend myself, in a less aggressive way ofcoures. until i came to a point when they got tired arguing about my hair. spent about 10mins just arguing about that. bodoh owh that pengawas.
i had to pay another extra 2 bucks because my hair was long. what a pile of crap, kutip money only. haha.

i guess thats all for now. adios. =)


6 comments:

♥ Pauline said...

you need to pay money for that?!?! o.O do they cut it for you? =P

kenlaiya said...

astaga... haha inikah parlimen la salle? XD!

Anonymous said...

wahaha, i literally just laughed after i read your blog. What a bunch of balonies you have there for ur skul prefect lol

Andrew Yong said...

i did pay the money. any you know what guys, you guys should have "touch wood" aftr you guys mention the cutting hair part. a teacher came into my class today and said "bha! siapa yg rasa rambut dia panjang tunggu di luar" i went out, i thought he was going to warn us or something. the teacher cut my fringe. it doesnt look obvious tho, but it is when i pull it down. hahahah

Andrew Yong said...

hey deanna, stupid kan the prefects? i paid a total of 12 bucks by the end off the day. i dint get into parliament. that sucks! who cares. ahahha

Anonymous said...

doi, its like you kasih kaya only the prefects haha you can always try next year with your new bold hair harhar!