Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twilight!


Okayy. I know im being a bit old-school to be talking about this, but im going to talk about it anyway. It Twilight! Twilight babe. gawd! For those still havnt watch this better go buy the DVD or the pirated ones or something. No matter what you should really watch this.

Before the hols I borrowed the 1st book from my friend. I had to because its all sold out. The story was soooo enthusiastic. The story was like my bed time story to me. I would until im nearly dosing off. The technique seems to be working.
I went to my cousin's house yesterday, i hung up with them till night fall.
So, not long after we arrived. My cousin, anderson played the twilight DVD. I jumped off the computer chair and jumped into the living room couch. I think fate wanted me to come to thier house to watch twilight. I've been looking for the movie for a long time now. Original DVDs to pirated ones and still got nothing.
I dint leave my seat through the whole show. I was all focused on Kristen Stewart. Owhh damn that gurl is so freaking HAWT!
wait let me upload a picture of her.

What did i tell yah.
okay enough of her. Lets get back to the story.

Thanks to Stephenie Meyer for writing the book. Rock on.!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

she's real HOT! XD

Andrew Yong said...

LOL yeaaahh!! haha

carmennnnnnn said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I bloody hate twilight!
its full of crap!
the truth:

http://cccarmennn.blogspot.com/2009/04/twilight.html

Anonymous said...

haha i only read this post cause i asaw anderson's name in it. haha
Omg how could you? kristin stewart is hot, and im not? :P

carmennnnnnn said...

nnoo
they should've used Megan fox
she's wayyyy hotter
and they should've used Gaspard Ulliel as Edward.
That would be soooo hot