Thursday, December 11, 2008

FLAT.!!! Flat on the floor.!

First and foremost, all this happened at work. XD
I was checking the workers in the store where they kept at the detergent and stuff. The workers were cleaning the place up cuz some detergents are already starting to spill on the floor.
I was standing on top of the box filled with those montoku. Suddenly i remember something, that i was suppose to do 15 min's ago. The 1st thing was, me taking my very 1st step off the box. It wasn't a step actually. Its more like a jump. I was jumping FAR. O.o
NOW,
Imagine all this in slow motion.
-In the air-
My thoughts in slow mo. : " wait! isn't there spilled detergent on my " landing base"? Nah-its okay I can try to balance myself. right? "
1. LANDING.
2. BALANCE
3. TRYING TO BALANCE
4. FAILED
5. ASS FLAT ON THE FLOOR.
Okay, i fell. THEN! When i was trying to get up.
BAMMM.
AGAIN!!!
FLAAAAAT!! CELAKA.. XD
The workers pun shocked this.
Imagine hving sticky dirty, slimy detergents on ur shirt for more than 3 hours. I text my mum and asked her to bring me some new cloths, but mum said she already left home after i text her and was already on the way to the shop. =.=''
niceee. For that I earn myself a half day cz mum fetch me back home to a shower. And that is also the reason why I got time to type post. XD

No comments: