Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve. =]]

I woke up 11:33 in the morning, well according to my phone's clock. I slept around 2:06am(according to my last msg sent) , so i guess its normal i woke up around that time, right?? =]]
I woke up because I was asked to marinate the lamb leg and the turkey, my mum cant do it cz she was really sick this morning, she was hving stomachache i felt pity for her cz her face was all "pucat". Hope she'll get better before tonight. Marinating the lamb was quite dirty cz is oily and stuff, I like the TURKEY! gosh. 1st tym i wash turkey oh. turkey look more like a gigantic version of a chicken, with big wigs, big drumstick, and also big BREAST ofcoures. =]]]
After marinating those animals, i was told to wash the car. I get to reverse the car! cz my mum was too sick, so i took advantage! nyahahha.! Washing the car at 3pm is not a good time, trust me. It was sooooo hot! But i washed the car anyway cz i wanted to drive the car back to the garage. The thing i enjoyed most was sitting in the car, half naked, withe the air-conditioner turned to the fullest. It was so daymm nice. Try it urself sometimes. XD
WAIT, one more thing. I made a rainbow appeared! by spraying water to the car. some how rainbow appeared. my sis took a picture of it.
This is it.
(dangg idk wat happen i cant upload it)
FYI: I'm still half naked with my wet pants on.after this im goin to hit the shower to go get ready for Christmas eve mass!! =)) i cant wait.

1 comment:

x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.