Friday, February 20, 2009

YouTube Live

I was watching this video the whoooooooolleee evening. I took several breaks to the toilet, dinner, even watch tv while waiting for it to buffer.
This is YouTube Live and I cant believe it, they pick out aaaall the popular and talented people around America from YouTube and put them in this concert.
This video might last more than 2 hours but it was quite fun watching it. I enjoyed it and last but not least, I finished the whole thing.
There are people like Katy Perry, will.i.am, akon and soooo on. Check it out.



Here are some of my favourite parts.

I laughed through the whole song.





freakin' cool

Unfortunately, I can't show you all my favourite part. You'll hv to check it out urself. =]

5 comments:

♥ Pauline said...

hey there MR.HORNY! hhahahha....how did you find my blog oh? COOL! and you didnt tell me also xD hahah...anyways, linked you =) see ya around!

Unknown said...

wow. such a long vid! but it's really cool =D

Andrew Yong said...

line: what did you just call me? I heard HORNY.ahhaha, Im more like Mr Stalker. =]] see yah. =)

gy: did u watch the whole vid?

Andrew Yong said...

line: what did you just call me? I heard HORNY.ahhaha, Im more like Mr Stalker. =]] il link you too. =)see yah round.

gy: did u watch the whole vid?

Unknown said...

ya, I WATCHED the whole vid! o.O